From value studies, color wheel review (a special week just on greens!) and then onto more diverse and complex techniques, this series will help you deepen your watercolor foundations. Some drawing skills and watercolor experience needed. With these 6 class sessions one week apart, participants have time to practice their new skills and savor what only watercolor can do!
- DATES — Mondays, March 19th thru April 23rd, 2012
- TIME — 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- WHERE — Ashland Art Center’s Main Classroom
- ADDRESS — 357 E. Main Street, Ashland, OR
- FEE — $180.00 (due by March 8, 2012)
- MATERIALS LIST — provided upon registration
- In person with Elaine at Studio 13, upstairs
- Or write email@example.com
- Or call Elaine at 541-944-2196.