Want to more understand pigments, mixing colors, glowing glazes and wet-into-wet? This beginning-intermediate to intermediate 6-week spring series will travel through value and color wheel review, then move into landscape (hopefully a plein air adventure, weather permitting), greens, design and corrections. Come swim in the wet, juicy world of watercolor, demos, homework and silly-ness included. Basic watercolor and drawing skills suggested.
Your instructor Elaine Frenett, brings over 20 years watercolor passion. Her fine art has been collected in museums and her illustrations published from New York to LA. She currently teaches private and group classes and leads annual women’s painting retreats.
“I’ve learned more in the two hours with Elaine than years of buying books and looking at web sites.” – J.B., previous student
- DATES — Fridays, April 24th thru May 29th, 2015
- TIME — 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- WHERE — Ashland Art Center’s Main Classroom
- ADDRESS — 357 E. Main Street, Ashland, OR
- FEE — $180.00
- MATERIALS LIST — provided upon registration
- In person with Elaine at Studio 13, upstairs at Ashland Art Center
- Or write email@example.com
- Or call Elaine at 541-944-2196.